Ich kann es nicht mehr erwarten! Bin ich - bist du bereit für die Wiederkunft Jesu?
Ich wünsche dir, dass du während dieser neuen Woche, ob in der Stille oder im Sturm, die Gegenwart Gottes erleben darfst!
Be blessed,
Manu
I sit on a hill on Sabbath afternoon. The sky gets dark. Would it rain soon? The songs of praise on my lips lighten up the darkness of the approaching clouds. Then a rainbow appears, first only small and weak, but then growing bigger and stronger. I stand on the hill and watch the clouds and the wind. The omnipotence of God and the beauty of the storm amaze me. The dark clouds are moving towards me. The wind gets stronger, until I’m almost blown away. I can’t but think about the second coming of Jesus. How mighty and wonderful will it be! I want to stay, but I know that the soon coming rain will be merciless. I go down and praise God that I was able to experience His presence in the storm and still arrive home before the rain.
I can’t wait any longer! Am I – are you ready for the second coming of Jesus?
I pray that you can experience God’s presence during this new week – whether in the quiet or in the storm!
Be blessed,
Manu
Danke Manu!
AntwortenLöschen